The Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury is an independent, not-for-profit community and residential service provider. Our Residential Service provides care for brain injured clients and clients with neurological disabilities.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to deliver a high standard of clinical care to our clients. The role requires the ability to coordinate care and to support our clients.
You will be working with a experienced team and report directly to the Clinical Manager.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, supported ongoing professional development and the opportunity to work within an interdisciplinary team.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and skills;
- Registered Nurse with a current New Zealand annual practicing certificate
- Registered Nurse of 12 months or more post registration
- Excellent communication skills and competent in the use of information technology
- Understands autonomy and accountability
- Rostered shifts over 7 days all shifts for .9 FTE
Informal enquiries regarding this position can be made to Sarah Barham - Clinical Manager by telephoning 03 351 0209.