- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive ongoing professional development
- Opportunity to work within an interdisciplinary team
The Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury is an independent, not-for-profit community and residential rehabilitation service provider. Our Rehabilitation Unit provides specialised post acute rehabilitation for clients who have sustained a recent Traumatic Brain Injury.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to deliver a high standard of clinical care to our clients. The role requires the ability to coordinate care and rehabilitation to support our clients onto the next stage of the rehabilitation journey. . You will be working with a friendly dynamic team interdisciplinary team and report directly to the Rehabilitation Unit Manager.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, supported ongoing professional development and the opportunity to work within an interdisciplinary team.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and skills;
- Registered Nurse with a current New Zealand annual practicing certificate
- Registered Nurse with rehabilitation experience of 12 months or more post registration
- Excellent communication skills and competent in the use of information technology
- Understands autonomy and accountability
- Rostered shifts over 7 days all shifts for .4 FTE
Informal enquiries regarding this position can be made to Val Sandston Rehabilitation Unit Manager by telephoning 03 351 0204