Registered Nurse - permanent part time 32 to 40 hours per fortnight
Are you interested in working for an organisation that specialises in assisting clients with neurological injuries or disabilities?
- Competitive renumeration
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work with a tight-knit, enthusiastic, multidisiplinary team
The Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury is an independent, not-for-profit community and residential rehabilitation service provider. We specialise in providing habitation and rehabilitation services for people who have a long term disability or who have suffered a traumatic brain injury.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to provide clinical care to our clients including directing and delegating the support staff working alongside you. You will be part of a friendly dynamic team and report directly to the Clinical Manager.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with a current New Zealand annual practicing certificate who:
- Is a good fit with the Trust's vision and values
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is competent in the use of information technology
- Is able to work rostered shifts including some nights and weekends
- Has at least one year of nursing experience ideally working with people with brain injury and/or long term disabilities
- Is a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Enquiries regarding this position can be made to:
Sarah Barham, Clinical Manager
T: 03 351 0209