Rehabilitation Assistant - Intensive Unit
Permanent Part Time - Variable Hours
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Training and development - work towards your NZQA level 4 Brain injury qualification
The Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury is an independent, not-for-profit community and residential rehabilitation service provider. We specialise in providing intensive rehabilitation services for people who have a traumatic brain injury.
We are seeking rehabilitation assistants who have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts and hours in our five bedded intensive rehabilitation unit based at 279 Ilam Road, Christchurch.
If you are interested in a challenging but rewarding role and wish to develop your skills as a rehabilitation assistant then we would be very interested to hear from you.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualifications and skills:
- Have or be willing to work towards NZQA Level 4 in Brain Injury or an equivalent qualification.
- Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Are able to demonstrate efficient time management and the ability to work autonomously but be part of a team.
- Have the flexibility to work shifts across a 7 day roster including occasional night shifts
Previous experience working in a rehabilitation setting and a full driver's license would be an advantage
If you are interested in working with an amazing organisation, please apply now!