Capital Campaign Director
Permanent part time position
20 hours per week
Are you an exceptional, experienced Capital Campaigner looking for a new challenge?
Laura Fergusson Trust is an independent, charitable organisation that specialises in assessing, rehabilitating and supporting those impacted by brain, spinal and other injuries in the South Island of New Zealand. Our purpose is to assist clients in achieving independence, inclusion and quality of life. We provide a full continuum of integrated assessment, rehabilitation and support services for people with brain and other injuries, carried out by our highly skilled interdisciplinary team when and where they are needed.
The Trust has inspiring plans as we have reached our 40th Anniversary, for a major development that will enable us to provide the very latest in rehabilitation, residential support and assessment services for our clients and their families/whanau.
To make our plans a success, the Trust is now seeking an experienced fundraiser for the position of Capital Campaign Director to lead the fundraising campaign for this exciting project.
About the role
Working closely with the Chief Executive, you will be central to our fundraising success, ensuring the future of our essential services are secured and enabling them to continue to provide world class rehabilitation, support and assessment services.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration to reflect the seniority of this position.
- Flexible Hours
- A friendly team focussed work environment.
- Gym membership at corporate rates.
You will have the following qualifications and skills and be an exceptional fundraiser with the ability to inspire, have experience of major capital campaigns, high-level relationship building and working with donors to cultivate gifts.
- 3-5 years fundraising experience working for a medium or large charity
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant subject is desired but not essential
- Proven major donor and bequest experience
- Highly relational, engaging manner
- Collaborative working style
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in project or event management
- Established planning skills
- Computer literacy, including database management and Excel reporting
- Financial literacy
- Current Driver Licence
If you are interested in a challenging but rewarding role and wish to be part of our team, we would be very interested to hear from you.
For more information about the role please contact: Kathryn Jones, Chief Executive Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website http://lftcant.co.nz/vacancies to view a copy of the position description.